Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Picked the Wrong Car!


So as most of you know, I got a new car 2 weeks ago. The 2009 Acura MDX, silver and black(the color of Edward's Volvo) I've always wanted the Volvo XC90 but my husband would always go on about how Eurpean cars are hard to maintain....blah, blah, blah. Anyway I really wished I got the 2010 Volvo XC60!! Which is the car that Edward drives in New Moon! Man it looks so nice!! Of course as I'm writing this blog my husband is mumbling on how unappreciative I am for complaining! Hahaha It's true, I am. I can't help to think that if he was like Edward he would get rid of my Acura and get me the car I wanted! Just Kidding......(or am I?) ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree that the Volvo XC60 is such a sweet car! I love the commercial! "WhatDrivesEdward.com"

    ReplyDelete