Thursday, April 2, 2009

Is there possible Incest on Set of New Moon?


Have our worst fears come true?!?  BILD.com has reported that our beloved Edward maybe seeing his sister Rosalie offset.  In other words, Rob Pattinson has been seeing Nikki Reed!  Bild.com reported that the two have been spotted together double dating with Kristin Stewart and her boyfriend, Michael Angarano. And they apparently are inseparable! The article says that she even spent the night with Rob Pattinson.  I'm sorry but all I got to say is Lucky Bitch!  Well is she really?  I mean Rob Pattinson isn't really Edward, he has admitted to not having the greatest personal hygiene so maybe I don't feel so bad!  Edward is suppose to smell sweet not like cigarettes and body odor.  Okay I'll just stop now I think its just jealousy talking right now.  I'm wondering if this rumor is true....... Oh and you can read about it more on E!online too.  I guess there maybe some truth to this rumor if both websites are talking about it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment