Thursday, April 9, 2009

Meet Robert Pattinson?????


Okay I know its been awhile since I've been on here, I've been busy.  I guess I will start writing on a "really need to get it out of my system" basis! So a friend of mine messages me on Facebook and tells me that Robert Pattinson will be in town next week to promote his film How to Be!!! I know you are all dying to know where!  He'll be at the California Independent Film Festival.  And to break all of your hearts, the event is SOLD OUT!   The tickets that I really want are the Gala Night Awards,  Opening Night VIP & Filmaker Party!  Which is an Opening night reception with the Cast and Crew of How to Be, meaning that our beloved Robert will be there!!!! When I found this out I nearly died!  Okay I would love to know who knew about this one and didn't bother to share this piece of information! To find out more you can go to the California Independent Film Festival website.

No comments:

Post a Comment