Thursday, February 26, 2009

Twilight DVD Release

    So I'm sure you  are all excited about the release of the DVD on March 21, 2009.  To celebrate, my Bookclub will be having a Twilight Party.   I know what you're thinking, "Book Club?"  It happened on accident.  We all read the books and whenever we're together all we do is talk about it.  So people started saying we were having "book club meetings".  Might as well make it official right! LoL  I think this party will be the start of many now that New Moon is in production and Eclipse will start right after.  Very excited about it! And I can't wait! 

    I know a few of us have heard rumors that in the bonus features there will be commentary by Rob Pattinson.  I think it sucks that he doesn't really like the Twilight Series or all the attention he gets but maybe in a way he's a little like Edward because he likes to stay low key.   I think it's going to be interesting.  I just want to hear his American accent in the movie, I think its way more sexier than his British accent!  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment