Friday, February 27, 2009

Summit Entertainment New Moon Contest












Okay so Summit Entertainment is having a contest.  The winner will get to be on the set of New Moon and have a chance to appear in the movie!!  All you have to do is record a 1 minute video of why you deserve to win and submit it by March 20th.  For the video requirements, judging criteria and more information on the contest log onto www.twilighthemovie.com. Well I really need to start thinking of how to make my video original.  Yes my 28 year old butt is going to try to enter! LoL Good luck to everyone entering!
Can't wait to watch the movie! I know a few elementary and Jr High students who's parents are letting them skip school in order to watch this movie!  Another great thing is 7 months after this comes out Eclipse will be in movie theaters!!  Eclipse is coming out the day before my husband's  birthday, June 30,2010.  I hope he doesn't mind spending it on a double date with Edward and Bella! LoL

1 comment: