Monday, March 16, 2009

Do you really want to watch Rob Pattinson in Little Ashes?


We all adore our beloved Robert Pattinson now, but will we after watching Little Ashes?  I knew that he was going to play Salvador Dali and I knew that the Spanish artist was a homosexual, but I didn't know that there was actually going to be a gay sex scene in the movie!  I mean I have nothing against it but I really wanted my first sex scene with Rob in it to be between a man and a woman!  I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.  I heard about the scene through Yahoo News.  He told GQ magazine that he was uncomfortable as crew members watched and giggled while filming the scene especially when he had to do "naked stuff".  I do want to watch and see his "naked stuff" but I'm bit apprehensive.  LoL  I admit that when I did watch Brokeback Mountain I totally saw Heath and Jake differently.  They really did a good job in acting that I really felt they were a couple and immediately I was turned off.  I mean this movie does broaden the spectrum of fans that Rob will soon acquire and that's a good thing.  Well maybe the whole naked thing will offset the gay thing and I'll get over it!   I guess we'll wait and see what happens when the movie releases in May.  While I'm watching the movie I'll just chant "New Moon" in my mind to keep me looking forward to seeing him as Edward once again!!!  LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment