Thursday, March 5, 2009

What is on my DVR? Part II


So I thought I'd post another one of my Rob Pattinson interviews that is saved on my DVR.  I guess now that these are on here I can delete them on my DVR!  Okay maybe not!   So this is him on the Jay Leno show.  If you haven't watched this then you should because its really funny! I love the part where he's moded!  That would be when he tries to strike up a conversation with Heidi Klum and she doesn't know what he's talking about!  It so funny when he laughs.  I've watched this interview a few times with Stupid Lion Lover and we both always crack up at the way he moves his hair away from his face!  It's almost as if he's uncomfortable doing it or even scratching it because it's dirty. LoL  And when Heidi asks about his hair its hilarious how he responded by saying, with his adorable English accent, "It comes straight out of the box."  But I don't know about the whole not having "too much of a sense of personal hygiene or styling" comment.  I'll forgive the no sense of style but hygiene, I got to draw a line somewhere!  For those of you who don't know me I'm a bit of an OCD type of person and I'm all about hygiene! When I say OCD, I don't mean Obsessive Cullen Disorder.  I am very Obsessive Compulsive, especially when it comes down to cleanliness and germs. LoL  But maybe for him I'll make an exception.   The Twilight clip at the end always gives me goosebumps.  I think I really love his American accent, his voice seems sexier and smoother.  I'm sure we all agree that he also looks better as Edward and probably smells much better than Edward.  Maybe that'll be my next post, Edward Cullen vs. Rob Pattinson, who's wins?  Of course I'm leaning more towards Edward! 


2 comments:

  1. Your right that was quite.. captivating... In a very heterosexual way of course lol. I had goosebumps on that clip at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so obvious he has not washed his hair in days! J/K! LOL! I just love his laugh! It's so funny!! 7:25 LOL!!!)

    ReplyDelete