Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Life After Twillight (Part II)

I'm always on Stephenie Meyer's website.  I'm constantly checking to see if Stephenie Meyer will continue to write about the Twilight Saga or if she's starting any new projects, like completing, Midnight Sun.   I'm almost craving to read something new.  I want to read more!!!  I've read the unpublished manuscript of Midnight Sun and I want more!!  It's like a drug to me!  I never thought to click on the extras when you click on New Moon on her Website.  Anyway I came across some PDFs about the famous phone call to Edward from Rosalie, in New Moon.  At last something that I haven't read yet!!!  Click Here for the link to the Extras of New Moon on Stephenie Meyer's website.  They are a pretty good read.  If you have read it already, shame on you for not sharing!! LoL 

No comments:

Post a Comment