Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Okay I thought I'd Post TopazEyez's comment where everyone can read it! LoL


TopazEyez said...

Well since my good friend already mentioned the dream out in the open, I might as well share it with rest of you, though how silly it sounds.

It was a gloomy and very cloudy night, the sun was just setting because it wasn't dark yet, it was dim. The way the clouds formed it looks like it was about to rain; you can almost feel the moisture in the air. 

I was going for a walk and I realized that wherever I was I've never been here. Thick foliage covered each side of the road, and beyond that tall trees which appeared to be either Oak or Redwood tress. As I continued to walk, I wasn't aware of where I was going, almost seemed like I was walking aimlessly.

It is now dark and it started to rain and something caught my attention in my peripheral vision. I stopped so I can take a good look at it, it was a faint light in the distant, red and gold in color. I was mesmerized, I wanted to see what this light is, it looked beautiful almost comforting, and in my subconscious mind something is telling me this is where my not-so leisurely walk is suppose to be headed.

I continued to walk towards this amazing light, my pace faster now than before, I couldn't see anything in front of me, it was really dark, almost running into trees, grazed by various shrubs, I felt pain but that didn't stop me. No matter how much I rushed towards this light, it seemed like I wasnt getting any closer. I stopped to catch my breath and screamed out of desperation "IS ANYONE THERE?". Just like that the beautiful light I was going towards for hours had vanished. I was sad, upset, and I felt like I was gonna vomit. I don't know if it's because I was out of breath or if it's because I was depress now, something I haven't felt since my dog passed away.

Suddenly, I heard something break, sounded like a twig snapping, though it wasn't loud; it was almost faint. I wouldn't have paid any attention if I wasn't looking for something. I turned around to see what it was and I don't see anything. A sudden chill runs up my spine and instantaneously my legs begin to move by themselves as if it was something I couldn't control. I ran and ran and ran, almost tripping of off broken tree branches, uneven surface caused by the rain. Finally I couldn't take it any longer, I was really exhausted and I slipped on what felt like moss. As I laid there covered in mud, I turned to see what is it that was chasing me. There it was that beautiful golden red light I was looking for was about thirty feet from me. Only now that I can confirm it wasn't any light, it was fire. I felt a sudden warmth just looking at it, now that I am cold and soaked because of the rain. I snapped back into reality and started talking in my head "This can't be fire, if it was fire everything around it would burn and I would smell smoke". But somehow I wasn't frightened by this epiphany, I felt obligated to go near this fire and see for myself what it really is. As I attempted to push myself off the ground so I can stand up, the fire got really close to me, in a blink of an eye I see a figure, very slender, cat-like stance with a golden red hair lunging towards me.

I woke up covered in sweat, my girlfriend told me later on when I really woke up that I was "hella" sweating during my sleep.

It's really weird because I don't ever remember dreaming in colors and in such degree of details. The Twilight saga is really getting into my nerves.... in a good way! (*^-^)/. Til' next time my fellow bloggers!



Ahhhhhhhhhh damn you Victoria!

No comments:

Post a Comment