Monday, March 9, 2009

New Moon Casting and Filming

So Kellan Lutz revealed to MTV.com that the rumors of good friend AnnaLynne McCord and Vanessa Hudgens being casted in New Moon are like when Michael Copon was to play Jacob.  He also revealed that he thought that the part of Heidi was to be given to someone who was local to Vancouver.  These are the times when I wished I was Canadian!  LoL  About the replacement of Jacob's Quileute friends he said that the casting director has been screening a couple of his friends for the part of the werewolves and have been making sure that they have some Native American ancestry.  I wonder if this includes the part of Leah Clearwater? Because I don't think Vanessa or AnnaLynne have any Native American ancestry.   According to an article by The Press Association, Nicki Reed stated, "We did just get a script. We're shooting the rest of the films back to back."  I know it means that they will be filming Eclipse along with New Moon, but does that mean that they will be doing Breaking Dawn?  Until I hear a confirmation I will be keeping my fingers crossed.  How lame would that be if they didn't complete the saga!  All in all, I'm very happy to hear that they are taking the Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings approach to filming the saga.  That way the release of the films will be closer together and we won't have to wait too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment