Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Perfect Twilight Party

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate the DVD release at Jenn's house last night!  The party was a success!  I'm sure we all agree that Jenn outdid herself with the Twilight decorations and favors!  Her entire living room was a perfect haven for all Twilight fans! She even had Twilight playing in the dining room!  The red velvet cupcakes that were made by Tara were perfect!  It was almost torture eating it!  This party was such a success I can't wait until next year's New Moon party!!!   Hope you all enjoy the photos! 






1 comment:

  1. I'm already having twilight withdrawals since Saturday that I had a thought. I was thinking we should do it again on the one month anniversary since Edward Cullen officially came to our homes on DVD. Wouldn't it be fun. Since Edward is the perfect fictional boyfriend that we all long for, I thought, why not act like we're seventeen again in high school celebrating our monthly anniversaries with our man. I know we've all done that, right. LOL. It's only a suggestion, but what else is there to do in the mean time while they're filiming New Moon? I don't know what to do with myself til November 20th. I need HELP!!!

    ReplyDelete