Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Life after Twilight?

I've been wondering, will there be another book that will ever take the place of Twilight???? I'm betting no, but I saw that USA Today had an article about how new authors are starting to benefit from the Twilight craze.  They also have a list of books that are similar to Twilight, that they predict will soon be bought by young adults. To view the list click on this link, USA Today. From looking at the list I think Revelations and Hunted are the most interesting.  I'm definitely going to check those two books out.  I'll keep you guys posted.  Maybe we can make these our next books for our little book club!  Is it sad that I'm 28, and reading books that are written to appeal to high school students? I'm sure most of you who are my age or older have asked yourselves this question.  While I was reading the Twilight Saga I just felt like I was back in high school!  I felt young again!  If there is another book that can make me feel the same way I did while reading Twilight, bring it on!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, and super hoping and praying that Stephenie Meyer finishes Midnight Sun. Maybe she'll just surprise us. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She says she's gonna finish it when everyone stops talking about it. I wonder if that's ever gonna happen!?!

    ReplyDelete