Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Skyline Drive = My Own Personal Forks, WA

Just wanted to share something with you all.  So I've been really busy being a Mom, it's hard for me to be on here.  You'd think that being busy would actually make me forget about Twilight.  Wrong!  So yesterday morning I'm driving my son to school and I drop him off.  So I'm driving and I exit the freeway and I'm on Skyline Drive.  So I'm driving and all of a sudden American Mouth by Iron and Wine starts playing and I look around while I'm driving.  It's foggy, gloomy, and on both sides of this road is trees and plants.  And I swear like a little kid I was actually "pretending" to drive in Forks.  Imagining Edward following my car. LoL  I'm sure most of you have done or thought the same thing while driving or walking in an area, pretending its your own private Forks, WA. LoL  Or am I really the only crazy one out there! LoL

1 comment:

  1. lol dude drive to point reyes too, the road on your way to hog island oyster farm. me and some folks were caravaning and my girl was in the car in front of us. i straight text her, "i wonder if this is what forks looks like?" p.s. we should all unite forces one day and have a big twilight extravaganza.

    ReplyDelete