Sunday, March 8, 2009

WARRIOR

 I can't stop thinking about Kellan Lutz ever since I met him at the Convention!  It's the hug that I can't forget!  LoL  Anyway I remember him talking about being in a film with Ashley Greene called Warrior.  So I decided to find out a little bit more about the movie, maybe even watch a preview on youtube. The closest thing that I could find were these pictures of Kellan on the set of the movie and I found out what the movie was about.  Warrior is a story about a Lacrosse player who's father dies in Iraq.  At the convention, Kellan mentions that Ashley Greene will be in the movie as well.  He said that he suggested Ashley for the part since she's someone who he's comfortable with, I'm guessing  she will most likely be his love interest in the movie.  In the photos below you can really see how athletic he is and how good he looks in the Lacrosse uniform!!  He really is dreamy!! LoL



No comments:

Post a Comment