Friday, March 6, 2009

Twilight and SIxteen Candles




So I'm watching the Twilight movie and I noticed that the part when Edward appears outside  her house to take her to school kinda reminds me of my favorite scene from Sixteen Candles.  The way Edward stands in front of his Volvo totally reminds me of when Jake Ryan stands in front of his Porsche in Sixteen Candles.  I know its such a small part of the movie but I swear whenever I see this scene in Twilight it reminds me of Sixteen Candles!  I surprisingly couldn't find a photo of Jake Ryan in front of his Porsche on the web but here is the scene.  It's so perfect how all the cars clear and then he appears.  Notice how he also has his hands in is pocket.  And Jake Ryan and Edward kinda both have the same hairstyle going on. LoL  Well of course Edward looks way better. 

1 comment:

  1. You are so right! It does look like the scene from Sixteen Candles! Of course, only you would have noticed that!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete