Friday, March 13, 2009

It's What's Inside That Counts

So I'm just sitting thinking about something that happened to me the other day.  I'm at work and I get a phone call from my cousin.  She tells me that she has a question for me, so naturally I think that it's work related.  I work at a dental office so I'm thinking she has a question about teeth or something of that nature.  Then she catches me totally off guard and asks me, "Since Edward had to warm up the blood for Bella in Breaking Dawn, does that mean that he'd like dinuguan if he tried it?"     At this point I'm just speechless, not because I thought the question was ridiculous,  it was because I was actually thinking about it. LoL  For those of you who don't know, dinuguan is a filipino dish.   It's pork blood stew.  Then this question brought along so many other darn questions that I started to think about.  These are examples of the questions that kept coming to me all afternoon, thanks a lot Jenn!!!
  1. If Edward found my blood attractive, would it matter that I was filipino?
  2. If I was to bring Edward home as my boyfriend would my family like him or vice versa?
  3. Since Edward is fluent in many different languages, does that mean he speaks tagalog? 
For question #1, I figured that if it was the scent of Bella's blood that first attracted him to her then ethnicity wouldn't be a problem .  That would mean he probably would've loved Bella even if she were butt ass ugly.   Now that would've made the movie more interesting if she was! j/k LoL  I didn't even want to ponder over questions #2 and 3!  You know I did though! But I'll save my theories for another day! LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment