Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Maximum Ride

According to Entertainment weekly, Catherine Hardwicke may direct Maximum Ride.  What is Maximum Ride?  Its a series of books written by James Patterson about a 14 year old teenager named Maximum Ride or Max, for short, who is have human and half bird.  Well basically she was genetically modified to be that way.  The story revolves around her and her "flock", who are also teens and preteens.  Each one has wings but they all have different powers as well.  They all had grown up in cages, being tested by scientists.  They escaped the lab and have to constantly run, or in their case fly away from the monsters who are tracking them.  I've had the pleasure of reading the first four books and I admit they are pretty good.  Its pretty much filled with a lot of action, and drama.  I guess they are finally making a movie out if it.  It is rumored to being the next Twilight, but it my opinion, there really is no comparison!  Unless Edward makes an appearance in book five then I don't know if I'll be reading it soon! LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment