Sunday, March 1, 2009

What's stored on my DVR?



So I thought I would just post one of my favorite interviews with Rob Pattinson.  Yes I did DVR it on November 28, 2008!!  I actually still have it saved on there!  My husband is giving me grief on how there is no more memory because I'm saving it!  I just love the how Rob Pattinson plays around with Tyra!  He's so cute when he asks her, "Are you absolutely sure about this Tyra?" LoL  I wish I could get bit by him!  I also thought it was hilarious how he was twisting the g string around his hands!  I mean, what was he doing?!? LoL  And the best part about it was when Tyra asked him which Tyra episode was his favorite episode and he said, "You have an episode when you were a stripper!?!" it was hilarious!  What I didn't like about this episode was how they gave away the Volvo c30 to one of the girls who got "injured" during the Stonestown riot.  I know I'm such a hater! 

No comments:

Post a Comment