Friday, March 6, 2009

Taylor will dish on BlogTalkRadio direct from New Moon Film Location


Okay ladies I know we can't get enough of our, oh so dazzling Edward, but for all of you who are Team Jacob, Taylor Lautner will be on BlogTalkRadio this Monday night, March 9th @ 6:00pm (PST, our time). He is supposely suppose to be dishing direct from the New Moon film location. So it might be worth checking out... Maybe we can get a "sniff" out of the new production, but regardless we all know our warm blooded hearts can't get enough of the mind reader. I am Team Edward all the way. ;) Here's the link if any of you are interested. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stardish

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if Rob will be around him while he's talking? I can't seem to get it out of my head that Taylor is 16, its gross! LOL Well Edward is technically 17 but he's really 107 so its okay! =)

    ReplyDelete